#4 The Politics Of Genocide: Kamloops Fallout
Federal politics scrambles to respond to the country finding more and more Indigenous children's remains near residential schools. And Prime Minister Trudeau is the "dean" of the G7 now, allegedly.
- More on how the federal government still took Indigenous children to court on the day we recorded (Monday)
- The Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s 94 Calls To Action. (CBC published on it here too)
- Romeo Saganash wrote more about Bill C-15 here (Follow the Bill’s passage here)
- More on the ICC being called to investigate Kamloops here
- More on the NDP’s failure to push to declare residential schools a genocide here
This episode is brought to you by Dispatch Coffee